There are so many reasons why people hire a housekeeper. One is that they are busy in their career or with their own business; others – especially parents of young kids – want to have quality time with their family; and few of them just want to feel relaxed when they are at home after getting tired from working to earn money for their family.
Deciding on hiring a housekeeper is a personal choice which brings forth both negative and positive outcomes. Hence, ultimately, your decision will be final, regardless of whether you think hiring someone is a good or bad thing.
To help weigh up your decisions as whether to hire or not to hire, here are few things to consider when hiring a housekeeper:
- Determine if your house really needs someone’s help. First, you have to think of a specific reason why you need help. Is it because your house needs a standard clean every week? Or just a simple things like changing the bed sheets and sofa covers? If you need a deep cleaning or general cleaning every now and then,I guess you really need a housekeeper from housekeeping Dubai.
- Research first the advantages and disadvantages of Cleaning Companies vs. an Independent Worker. Most of the cleaning firms take charge of issues such as references, insurance, and taxes which Independent workers do not have. But an individual worker mostly develops a good working relationship with you, and probably will not leave their job because of you, whereas a company worker may move on to bigger and better things. It is your concern to know about how this two differ so you can decide well.
- Study about Laws on Employment. This seems to be the scary on your part but is still needed as well. It more significant to know and check laws on how you will be protected should any significant cases occur. Make sure that the housekeeper from housekeeping Dubai service working at you is of legal age and/or legally able to do work at you. It better to be safe. Ignorance of the law excuses no one.
- Make an agreement for an hourly or a flat fee type of service. These two have their pros and cons, too, but decide on what is more convenient to you. Like with an hourly rate, few people get worried since somehow the worker may extend their time on their work to get extra payment, too. On the other hand, with a flat fee rate, there are chances that the worker may rush their work to finish earlier, leaving the house not properly cleaned. From my point of view, if there is someone asking me, I would prefer an hourly basis. It is because, it is easier to figure out the budget, and the housekeeper from any housekeeping Dubai firms may do the task on time if you will tell them what time they going to finish the cleaning. And at the same time, keep mind too, that there are still people with a good reputation who will work and prefer a flat free rate, but still produce a high quality of work.
- Make a pre-interview. Come with an interview prior to hiring a housekeeper, for instance from housekeeping Dubai Ask questions like, what part of their work they most happy about? Why do they choose this kind of job? How do they work with their employers? You may also check personal backgrounds as well. Doing these things in advance is a good thing on your part.
These are just a few of the things to consider when hiring a housekeeper. The only thing you have to be sure of is that whatever your decision will be, take everything into consideration because no one is perfect!